skip to Main Content

Terms & Conditions

Tour Operator
Snow Leopard Camp, LLC, D.B.A Voygr Expeditions, hereafter referred to as Voygr, registered office 8, The Green, Ste A, Dover, DE, USA is the Tour Operator.

Release and Waiver
Traveling on the trip implies consent to all of Voygr’s terms and conditions. By booking with Voygr, all travelers agree to the following:

All adventure travel is inherently risky, either directly due to the nature of the activities, or due to the area of travel.

By booking this travel, you and your group are indicating that you have agreed to Voygr’s Terms & Conditions and are agreeing to the waiver of liability.

Waiver of Liability
I/we release and hold harmless Voygr Global Inc, and Voygr India and each and every officer, employee, and agent of Voygr Global Inc and Voygr India from any and all claims and causes of action that I/we may have against the company or persons, by reason of any accident, illness, injury, death, or other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from or in any manner arising out of, or in connection with participation in this travel.

Submitting a booking form along with a payment will constitute acceptance of these terms. The e-signature field on the booking form is intended to bind not only the travelers but also their successors, heirs, representatives, administrators, and assigns.

Booking Details & Deposit Terms for Scheduled Fixed Departures Trips
At the time of booking, Voygr requires 25% of the total tour price as deposit. The remaining 75% is due 90 days before the tour start date. If booking less than 90 days before the tour start date, 100% of the tour price is due.

Cancellation Policy For Scheduled Fixed Departure Trips
• If a guest cancels their reservation at least 90 days before the tour start date, paid funds are refunded. If any any non-refundable expenses have already been incurred (such as fees for flight, or hotel bookings), this is deducted. Wire charges incurred for transfers will be deducted.

• Guests can reschedule their trip up till 45 days till tour departure to any other fixed departure trip within an 18 month period from their primary scheduled trip for any reason. A full credit will be offered for this rescheduling.

• If government imposed travel restrictions make travel impossible, guests will be issued a full credit to reschedule to another trip in an 18 month window, if this restriction is announced 89 days or less from date of tour start.

• If cancellation occurs between 90 and 60 days before the tour start, 50% of the funds are forfeited and the remaining balance (50%) is refunded.

• For cancellations between 90 and 60 days before tour start, in case Voygr has incurred non-refundable expenses that total more than 50% of the tour cost, the greater amount + a 15% administration cost will be forfeited.

• If cancellation occurs between 60 days and 30 days before the tour start, the guest forfeits 75% of the tour price, or the non-refundable amounts already spent on arrangements and vendors, whichever is greater.

• If cancellation occurs 30 days or less before the tour start, no amount is refunded. Voygr is not liable for any additional costs or losses incurred by the guest due to the cancellation of the tour because of a lack of participation. This includes, but is not limited to, the cost of airline tickets, visas, hotels, and any other travel.

Booking Details & Deposit Terms for Private & Bespoke Trips
At the time of booking, Voygr requires 25% of the total tour price as deposit. The remaining 75% is due 120 days before the tour start date. If booking less than 120 days before the tour start date, 100% of the tour price is due.

Cancellation Policy For Private & Bespoke Trips
• If a guest cancels their reservation at least 120 days before the tour start date, funds are refunded minus any non-refundable deposits, or 15% for administration and bank transfer fees (which ever is greater).

• If cancellation occurs between 120 and 90 days before the tour start, 40% of the funds are forfeited and the remaining balance (60%) is refunded. In case Voygr has incurred non-refundable expenses that total more than 40% of the tour cost, the greater amount + a 15% administration cost will be forfeited.

• If cancellation occurs between 90 days and 30 days before the tour start, the guest forfeits 75% of the tour price.

• If cancellation occurs 30 days or less before the tour start, no amount is refunded. Voygr is not liable for any additional costs or losses incurred by the guest due to the cancellation of the tour because of a lack of participation. This includes, but is not limited to, the cost of airline tickets, visas, hotels, and any other travel.

Credit Card Fees
A 3.4% credit card fee is charged on all card payments to pay the payment processor. In case of a cancellations and refunds (if any), this fee is not refundable.

Tour Leader
On our escorted group tours we will appoint a Tour Leader who will represent the company and assist with the proper and safe running of you and your fellow participants’ tour. You must accept the decisions of the Tour Leader who shall have the discretion to make decisions and take action which may impact on your tour. If your physical condition or behavior is such as to affect the well-being of yourself or other members of the group or the enjoyment of other members of the group, you may be asked to leave the tour without any right to refund. If you wish to leave the group temporarily, you will be asked to sign a release form.

Replacement of Tour Leader
Voygr reserves the right to replace any tour leader at any time due to unforeseen incidents, or events. Personal emergencies, medical incidents or limitations, to the tour leader, or illness to the leaders close family members may require a leader to be replaced. In the event of such an incident a leader will be sought who has the same skill set and knowledge of the country and the locations, but this cannot be guaranteed. If a leader has to be replaced, there are no grounds for refunds or cancellations.

Safety Standards
Please note, it is the requirements and standards of the country in which travel services are provided that apply to those services and not those of the USA. As a general rule, these requirements and standards will not be the same as the USA and may often be lower.

Voygr Trip Date Change Policy
Date changes and requests for rescheduling that do not fit in the criteria mentioned previously will be dealt with on a case by case basis.

Included in Tour Price
The items included in the tour price are listed on each tour itinerary, webpage, or in email correspondence with regards to custom itineraries.

Excluded in Tour Price
International Flights

Tourist visa
Personal expenses [alcohol – when not expressly included, phone calls, purchases, laundry, spa services, etc ]
Trip cancellation insurance (required!)
Medical and evacuation insurance (required!)
Any additional expenses incurred due to change in itinerary due to “force majeure,” outlined below.

Luggage Liability
Voygr assumes no responsibility for loss, damage, or delay in delivering luggage to tour guests. Luggage turned over to Voygr for transport each day is done so at the guest’s own risk. This includes any equipment, such as cameras, lenses, tripods, optics, laptops, headphones/airpods, or other electronic devices that are used during safaris, expeditions, or day to day travel. Equipment is considered a part of a guests luggage. If a Voygr team member is asked to carry any such luggage, including hired porters, and in the course of their duty they damage it, Voygr or the employee cannot be held liable. Luggage insurance is recommended.

No Show
Not showing up for a trip on the scheduled day of arrival will be considered a “no-show”. In the event that the guest does not show up at all, it will be considered a last minute cancellation. If a guest is delayed due to missed flights or other travel problems, any modifications to the itinerary, such as new room bookings, new car or land travel bookings, or new flights, or any other additional arrangements will be charged. If no modifications are needed to the agreed upon tour itinerary, such as new hotel bookings, new guiding services, etc, no additional fees will be added. No refunds will be issued for missed days.

Minimum Guest Requirement
Up to 30 days prior to the start of the tour, Voygr reserves the right to cancel the tour if the minimum number of guests has not been reached – even if guests have booked and fully paid by that time. In case a tour is cancelled by Voygr before the start date due to a lack of guests, 100% refund will be paid to the guest. Voygr is not liable for any additional costs or losses incurred by the guest due to the cancellation of the tour because of a lack of participation. This includes, but is not limited to, the cost of airline tickets, visas, hotels, and any other travel.

Force Majeure
Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our contract with you is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage, loss or expense of any nature as a result of “force majeure”. In these booking conditions, “force majeure” means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include, whether actual or threatened, war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, kidnapping, robbery, burglary, industrial dispute, pandemics, epidemics, spread of infectious disease, natural disasters include earthquakes, fires, floods, nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, storms, the closure of international borders, imposition of travel bans or travel restrictions by governments, and all similar events outside our control.

Guest Behavior
Guests on a Voygr tour are expected to comply with local laws and respect local traditions. If a guest is deemed unruly and a risk to the safety of the group, Voygr reserves the right to cancel the contract and secure any rental equipment provided. Voygr is not responsible for further costs incurred by the guest.

Photo and Video Copyright
Any photos and/or videos produced by Voygr or its representatives on tour are the property of Voygr. The copyright rests with Voygr. Voygr can use any and all of this material for advertising and marketing purposes, including images where individual guests can be recognized, without any charge to Voygr from the guest for use of the material.

Passport and Visa Compliance
Guests are responsible for having passports that have a minimum of 6 months remaining on their expiry and securing the required visas necessary for travel. Voygr can advise on visa regulations and provide supporting documentation (itinerary and reservation confirmation). If guests are turned away by government authorities/ immigration when entering a country to participate in a Voygr tour, Voygr will not be liable for any costs incurred, nor liable to issue any refunds.

Responsibility
Voygr is responsible for providing the services listed in the tour description according to the local standard and the accurate description of services offered in its literature. Voygr is not responsible or liable for any accidents. Voygr reserves the right, without prior notice, to withdraw any, part, or all of a tour and/or to make any necessary changes. Any costs, if and where applicable, as a result thereof, shall be paid by the guest. Furthermore, it is agreed and understood that the owners, operators and agents of this tour including Voygr are not the guardians of any guest’s safety. In addition they, individually or collectively, cannot be held liable in any way for any occurrence connected to the operation or the guest’s participation on the tour which might result in injury, death or other damage to the guest.

Printing Errors and Cost Revisions
Voygr reserves the right to correct printing errors or cost calculation mistakes at any time as well as make revisions to the Terms & Conditions as required.

(Updated 08/2023)

Back To Top