Understanding Our Snow Leopard Tracking Tour Difficulty Scale
We’ve listed various factors that make a snow leopard tracking tour easy or difficult. Everything from the cold, to remoteness, to physical difficulty. Take a look to see what works best for you.
- 1/5 is easy, comfortable, accessible : think beach vacation in the Caribbean.
- 2/5 is somewhat easy, mostly comfortable, and relatively accessible : think a safari in Kenya.
- 3/5 is moderate, somewhat comfortable, and somewhat remote : average for a snow leopard expedition.
- 4/5 is mostly hard, with mostly basic comforts, and complicated to get to : think a trek in Nepal.
- 5/5 is difficult, uncomfortable, and quite remote : think winter camping in Siberia.
We don’t add communication ease (phone, internet, etc) to our score as it skews results.
Why Book With Voygr?
Read more about Voygr Expeditions to learn about our ethics, how giving back to the communities we travel to is part of our DNA, and what steps we take to actively preserve our planet.